We provide expert support for the ICT Manager at King Edward VI Grammar School
Since 2004 we have been providing support and help for King Edward Grammar VI School (KEGS). Mainly we have provided technical support and advice as they have upgraded their servers over the years. From Novell NetWare through to the latest Windows virtualised servers.
In August 2013, for example, KEGS asked us to help with a server upgrade - upgrading their previous existing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010. This included:
- Copying the e-mail accounts and public folders from the existing server prior to the upgrade
- Upgrading the server
- Migrating the existing e-mail accounts (over 200 accounts in total)
- Transferring I.I.S., certificate details, etc.
Previous assistance has included:
- Installation of new servers, including configuration and migration of data
- Installation of server updates and service packs
- Assistance with resolution of server problems
- Guidance and support with implementation of new technology
- Assessing suitability of technical solutions within an education environment
a little about the customer
Grammar School. 25 servers and 500 workstations (approximately).
Want to see how we have helped other schools?
Chappel School, Chappel: we are their ICT technician
Do you trust your IT company to have the knowlege and experience to answer your questions?
Our customers have been trusting us for over 23 years