We manage the IT for R D Castings
R D Castings like their IT to work smoothly, with no hassles. Since 2004 we have been visiting them pro-actively once a month to ensure their computers do just that - run smoothly and efficiently and provide computer support for this busy company. Visits include:
- Checking their back-up is working correctly
- Running housekeeping on their server (check disk space, delete temporary files, test restore of a recent backup etc.)
- Resolving any non-urgent problems that have occurred during the last month
- Managing staged upgrading of their desktop PCs and server as and when required
- Installing, upgrading and configuring new software and hardware
We have also helped the company migrate from Novell NetWare through Windows Server 2003 SBS to Windows Server 2008.
a little about the customer
Metal castings manufacturer based in Mildenhall. 1 Windows 2008 server. Approximately 15 PCs.
Want to see how we have helped similar businesses?
CARS, Chedburgh: we visit twice a month to help staff responsible for their IT
Goody Burrett, Colchester: we visit every month to support and manage their IT
Do you trust your IT company to manage your IT for you?
Our customers have been trusting us for over 23 years