An brief overview about GDPR
- The General Data Protection Regulation that comes into effect May 25th 2018 (supersedes Data Protection Act 1998)
- Enforced by the Information Commission Officer (ICO) in the UK
- Requires you to make changes to how you keep and process personal data
Does GDPR apply to you?
- Do you store or process personal data?
- Even just a name and email address?
- Do you store data electronically?
- Do you store data in a paper-based filing system?
If the answer is yes then you need to comply
"This course has helped me not only to get to grips with my GDPR commitments but allowed me to do it systematically in easier to manage bite sized chunks"