An independent travel agency, Idelo Travel are based in Ipswich.
When Andrea Powell set up her business in January 2014 she asked us to help her set up the IT for her new business. She knew that if her computer system failed she would not be able to book holidays for customers, so she wanted to know it would be reliable.
How We Help: IT Support Contract
Initially we set up a little peer to peer network for Idelo Travel – a cheap and affordable solution for a new business. We have since installed a Microsoft Windows Server, now the business was more established. We did a similar thing with email. Initially installing VPOP3, which was cheap and gave them a very simple email system. We have since moved them to Office 365 which has proven a lot more powerful for an established business.
Idelo have a support contract with us which means that they know that whenever they have a computer or IT problem we will be there to help. Over the years we have assisted with:
- Specifying, setting up, installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows Server
- Setting up and assisting with Office 365
- Restricting user access to private folders as required
- Managing, reconfiguring computers as required
- General IT issues as required