What is a Client Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as a client of Technology Tamed Limited, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing this client privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are Technology Tamed Limited, Stour Valley Business Centre, Brundon Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 7GB. Telephone number 01787 881475. Email address email@example.com. For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
We record and use the following categories of personal data. These may include: name, company name, address, telephone numbers, email address and fax number. Our lawful basis for processing this data is contract.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your personal data with your explicit consent. Where, for example, we need to contact a third party and give them your contact details in order to resolve a technical issue.
Where third parties are used by us to store your personal data, we ensure they are compliant with the data protection law and any such data is not stored outside of the EU.
Retaining Your Personal Data
For home users we will retain your personal data for a period no greater than 5 years from the date of the last invoice. Limited information will retained within our accounts systems indefinitely to maintain the integrity of the data.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to the address shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address, proof of identity, and details of the information you require.
- If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly. Any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact us at the address shown above.
- Should you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact us at the address shown above.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay.
We will give you the contact details of the person who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.